Avon Espira 30-Day Metabolism Boost System - Day 2

Avon Espira 30-Day Metabolism Boost System - Day 2

Reviewing the 30-Day Avon Espira system day by day


I'm super excited because I feel like I'm definitely starting to see the effects of this system! I can't wait to share about it, so let's get to it!

Day 2 (5 total) Stats

Weight: 144.5
Pants: Size 6
Energy: Definitely increased. I feel a lot less foggy headed during the day, and I am having so much fun with this drive that I'm getting. I'm doing so much more! I spent about an hour outside in the rain today playing with my 3 year old. There's also more energy being put towards working, so it's an all around win for me.

Exercise

45 minutes yoga.

The System

It's so good. So good. Anything that is making me feel as aware and happy as I am is great. I'm playing with my kiddo and having fun, which is priceless. Trying to imagine how much more energy and awareness I might have at the end of this is nigh impossible. Already it's so much better. I am having to remember to eat a lot more than usual, which is a little bit of a downside. As I already mentioned, I'm notorious for not eating as it is, so... I think I'll need to start keeping a mealtime schedule and plan out getting more calories into my day. All in all, though, it was a good day.


The Plant Power Protein

Today, the chocolate Avon Espira Plant Power Protein was used for its intended purpose as a snack replacement. I made it with half milk, half water (because all I had was whole milk, and I didn't want 12 ounces worth of whole milk), and just the powder. It was a nice way to be able to partake in hot chocolates with my little one after playing in the rain. The powder mixes up very thick, and heating it up made it frothy. I had to use a straw because it was quite thick. Flavor wise, though, it's nice. Sweet and tastes enough like chocolate. It doesn't match hot chocolate for flavor, but it's still a good taste.

Espira Hot Chocolate

6 oz. whole milk
6 oz. water
1 scoop Avon Espira Chocolate Plant Power Protein

If using lesser fat milk, increase milk amount and decrease water. Heat milk and add Espira powder. Done!

Final Day 2 Thoughts

All I feel like is that I'm repeating myself about how good of a day today was. I felt happy, played with my kiddo, and had an abundance of energy. Just for that, I am enjoying the Avon Espira Metabolism Boost System.

Comments