Avon Espira Ideal Cleanse and 30-Day Metabolism Boost System - Day 1

Avon Espira Ideal Cleanse and 30-Day Metabolism Boost System - Day 1

Starting off with the 3-day cleanse


Want to join me in the 30-Day Metabolism Boost System? Go to my eStore and sign up for my emails to know when Espira products are available in the brochure! They will be available to purchase on January 10th. If you're in the Sacramento, California region, I already have product on hand! Contact me via the "Contact Me" button under my picture here to arrange a delivery.

Reasons for participating in the 30-Day Metabolism Boost System and the Feel It, Share It Challenge

I'm excited to be trying out the Metabolism Boost system! I want to be able to provide my customers with in depth, first-hand knowledge of the products and how they work, and the easiest way to do that is to try it. Plus, with the Feel It, Share It Challenge on the Avon Facebook page, I get to earn a cool gym bag and journal for doing something that I was going to do anyway. Win-win!

More than that, I'm anxious to see my own results. I'm not so concerned with any weight loss that might happen. Being dissatisfied with my body does more harm than good to my overall well-being, and I gave up on those endeavors a while ago. I am sure that weight loss will come along with the changes that I'm making with this program (more exercise, healthier meals), and I won't really mind it, but again, that's not my focus. I will be sharing my numbers as they will be helpful to see the changes that happen and useful information to those hoping that this system can help with weight loss.

What I'm really hoping to see with this system is some renewed energy. I was a runner before I had my now toddler. I ran every other day, and I exercised daily. It made me feel good to move, and I had so much energy because of both the exercising and my pretty good diet. That changed with my little one's arrival.

Me right at 4 weeks pregnant, 125 pounds and full of vim and vigor! ='D I thought I'd still be just as energetic after baby... ='D ='D ='D
I couldn't move as much during my pregnancy (yoga and very light walking was about all that was safe and wouldn't cause pain in my abdomen). I also had so little energy that my eating habits relaxed quite a bit. Once my little one was born, it proved very difficult to get back on track with the healthy eating and exercise. 

Not quite that energetic runner anymore, that's for sure. Even my mirror shows signs of fatigue...
My sporadic exercise and abundance of convenient meals has left me feeling weighed down, lazy, and lethargic. Taking the Espira multivitamin has helped bring back some of that energy, but I'm hoping for enough of a boost to get back on track with the Boost system.


Starting Stats

Weight: 148 pounds
Pants: Size 6
Energy: Somewhere between "meh" and better than nothing.
Haven't taken other measurements yet, but we've got time, y'all!

Day 1 - Cleanse


You get to take three of these. Three. Six a day, since there's three in the morning and three at night. I'm going to take the nighttime ones in an hour or so before bed.

It says to take these with a large glass of water and then to drink more water throughout the day. You should drink half of your body weight in ounces, it says. That's a lot of water... I will say, the first bit of water was really easy to get down since I had to take three pills. I think I had my entire water bottle drank within an hour. I usually have a hard time drinking enough water, so that's a benefit already! 

I spent a lot of time in the bathroom today, but not in the typical cleanse way. It was quite a bit of water... ;-)

Typically, I don't eat much/get hungry often, and today wasn't really any different. I had a homemade English muffin breakfast sandwich, some grilled chicken and red potatoes for lunch, and a smattering of goldfish crackers for dinner. I know I can do better with the goldfish, but in the sake of honesty, at least I'm admitting my shortcomings! =D Mom life, right? Tomorrow will be slightly better with potato soup... Slightly. I also had three small grabs from the Reese's Pieces candy canes, about 6 at a time, so probably around 20 Reese's Pieces rounding up.

The "cleanse" effects, if they're going to kick in at all, should kick in tomorrow since tonight is three fiber pills.

Your cleanse best friend
That's about all that comes to mind. Day 1 is quite uneventful, honestly. Also, this is technically a 33-day system, since the cleanse doesn't count as part of the 30 days. If you do the cleanse, make sure you have your water handy and are able to excuse yourself semi-frequently for a very quick restroom trip. Onward to day 2! I'll have another update tomorrow night.

Read next:
Avon Espira Ideal Cleanse - Day 2.
Avon Espira Product Overview

Comments