Avon Espira Ideal Cleanse and 30-Day Metabolism Boost System - Day 2

Avon Espira Ideal Cleanse and 30-Day Metabolism Boost System - Day 2

3-Day Cleanse, Day 2

Missed day 1? Click here to read day 1.

The day's worth of Avon Espira Cleanse capsules

Day 2 Stats
Weight: 146 pounds (could be water weight, could be natural fluctuations)
Pants: Size 6
Energy: About the same as usual. The Avon Espira multivitamin has been helping increase my energy prior to the cleanse, and the cleanse definitely isn't decreasing it. We'll see how it feels tomorrow, as well as throughout the 30-day system.

Water intake

Water intake hasn't been a problem yet. I take each pill individually, mostly so that I'll glug that much more water in the process. I don't feel parched during the day, but I definitely pick up my bottle and drink more often than usual. I'm not particularly sure why since I don't feel thirsty, but I am drinking the requisite amount of water quite easily. 

A word of warning about the water quantity. The directions say to drink half of your weight in ounces daily. That might not be in the range of water poisoning for all of us, but there are a number of people who might take this cleanse for which that much water is highly unnecessary. Go with your gut and your doctor's advice on that one.

Avon Espira Cleanse - PM Capsules

The Capsules

The pills are easy enough to take. They don't upset my stomach, and they don't leave an aftertaste like some capsules I've taken in the past. Even if they happen to touch your tongue for too long, it just tastes lightly of veggies or some sort of organic taste. I can't place a specific taste, just a not unpleasant natural flavor. I haven't had any of the Espira line get stuck in my throat, either, which is definitely a good thing.


The Cleanse

I'll try to not be too descriptive while also giving the information I know that we all want to know.

Today wasn't very eventful in the cleanse department. A little bit of tummy rumbling, but no movement until later in the evening. It definitely feels so far like a cleanse that could be done while still getting through a work day.

I had less trips to the restroom overall, and only 3 trips for the "cleansing bit," all later in the evening. It was honestly relieving once that started, since I haven't managed movement since the night before starting the cleanse. Consistency isn't bad. They get progressively softer, but nothing too bad yet. We'll see how the final day goes tomorrow...

Diet

Made some good choices today. Had lots of water and some green tea with honey. Not so great choices would probably include rice with lunch? I'm not sure where that would stack up, but it tasted good. I had veggies for dinner. No, really, just veggies. I eat small quite often, actually, so this isn't all that abnormal.

Yummy!

In closing

It's a good cleanse so far. Quite gentle, and not hard to keep up with the minimal guidelines. Things I could do better would be to include probiotics in my diet. I'll be having some greek yogurt tomorrow. A few other representatives that I talked to said that the probiotics were quite helpful with the cleanse. I'm looking forward to seeing the final results of the cleanse, but I'm even more excited about starting the rest of the Boost system. 

See you all back here tomorrow for the final day of the cleanse!

Read next:
Avon Espira Ideal Cleanse - Day 1
Avon Espira Ideal Cleanse - Day 3
Avon Espira Product Overview



Comments